club BBQ

  • Colin Rigsby
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 2, 2011
      Gregg is hosting a club BBQ at his place on Saturday, Dec 10 - 2:00 pm till?

      He is furnishing the hot dogs & burger meat, so we will need the following:

      soft drinks
      snacks/chips
      cookies, etc

      I will brings some buns. BYOB if you wish.

      GREGG WILL FOLLOW UP WITH DIRECTIONS TO HIS HOUSE>

      ***** those who are coming please answer this email and let us know what you plan to bring.

      Hope to see you there!

      Colin
    • Peel Chris
      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 3, 2011
        Sigh...I always miss this cool stuff.  Alas, I will be in Hot Springs, AR that day...joy of joys.  Hope everyone has a good time and I'm looking forward to the christmas party, see you then.

        Chris "the sleep deprived guy"

        Message 3 of 20 , Dec 3, 2011

          i will bring my slim whitman album.
          Gregg is hosting a club BBQ at his place on Saturday, Dec 10 - 2:00 pm till?

          He is furnishing the hot dogs & burger meat, so we will need the following:
          soft drinks - slim whitman record

        • swpipes@att.net
          Message 4 of 20 , Dec 4, 2011
            Ok, The list so far:

            Gregg - meat and house
            Gary - Slim Whitman
            Colin - Buns

            Does this sound bad to anyone but me?

            Com'on fellas, others chime in please.

            Colin

            Message 5 of 20 , Dec 5, 2011
              The address is 3616 Blanco Creek Trail, McKinney.

              http://maps.yahoo.com/#q=3616+Blanco+Creek+Trl%2C+McKinney%2C+TX++75070-6133&conf=1&start=1&lat=33.18849310425853&lon=-96.73822402954101&zoom=11&mvt=m&trf=0

              Let me know if you have any trouble with the map link.

              The current Weather.com forecast for Saturday is Mostly Sunny with a High of 50 and east wind at three m.p.h. Should be a pleasant afternoon and calm enough for smoking.

              Female companions are welcome. You may want to bring your own lawn chairs to ensure that everybody gets a seat. I have five.

              Please reply whether you can make it or not.

              Looking forward to seeing you,

              Gregg

              --- In thebriarclub@yahoogroups.com, "swpipes@..." <swpipes@...> wrote:

              > Ok, The list so far:
              >
              > Gregg - meat and house
              > Gary - Slim Whitman
              > Colin - Buns
              >
              > Does this sound bad to anyone but me?
              >
              > Com'on fellas, others chime in please.
              >
              > Colin
              >

              > On Dec 4, 2011, at 12:56 AM, Gary Carpenter wrote:
              >

              > > i will bring my slim whitman album.

            • Gary Carpenter
              Message 6 of 20 , Dec 5, 2011
                without looking at the map, will i drive past vista ridge mall?

                The address is 3616 Blanco Creek Trail, McKinney.

                http://maps.yahoo.com/#q=3616+Blanco+Creek+Trl%2C+McKinney%2C+TX++75070-6133&conf=1&start=1&lat=33.18849310425853&lon=-96.73822402954101&zoom=11&mvt=m&trf=0

                Let me know if you have any trouble with the map link.

                The current Weather.com forecast for Saturday is Mostly Sunny with a High of 50 and east wind at three m.p.h. Should be a pleasant afternoon and calm enough for smoking.

                Female companions are welcome. You may want to bring your own lawn chairs to ensure that everybody gets a seat. I have five.

                Please reply whether you can make it or not.

                Looking forward to seeing you,

                Gregg

                --- In thebriarclub@yahoogroups.com, "swpipes@..." <swpipes@...> wrote:

                > Ok, The list so far:
                >
                > Gregg - meat and house
                > Gary - Slim Whitman
                > Colin - Buns
                >
                > Does this sound bad to anyone but me?
                >
                > Com'on fellas, others chime in please.
                >
                > Colin
                >

                > On Dec 4, 2011, at 12:56 AM, Gary Carpenter wrote:
                >

                > > i will bring my slim whitman album.

              • tim ferguson
                Message 7 of 20 , Dec 6, 2011
                  I can bring snack/chips/dip cold drinks and hot women.

                  Timmy the supplier.

                  To: thebriarclub@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 20 , Dec 6, 2011
                    a good way past VRM

                    without looking at the map, will i drive past vista ridge mall?

                    The address is 3616 Blanco Creek Trail, McKinney.

                    http://maps.yahoo.com/#q=3616+Blanco+Creek+Trl%2C+McKinney%2C+TX++75070-6133&conf=1&start=1&lat=33.18849310425853&lon=-96.73822402954101&zoom=11&mvt=m&trf=0

                    Let me know if you have any trouble with the map link.

                    The current Weather.com forecast for Saturday is Mostly Sunny with a High of 50 and east wind at three m.p.h. Should be a pleasant afternoon and calm enough for smoking.

                    Female companions are welcome. You may want to bring your own lawn chairs to ensure that everybody gets a seat. I have five.

                    Please reply whether you can make it or not.

                    Looking forward to seeing you,

                    Gregg

                    --- In thebriarclub@yahoogroups.com, "swpipes@..." <swpipes@...> wrote:

                    > Ok, The list so far:
                    >
                    > Gregg - meat and house
                    > Gary - Slim Whitman
                    > Colin - Buns
                    >
                    > Does this sound bad to anyone but me?
                    >
                    > Com'on fellas, others chime in please.
                    >
                    > Colin
                    >

                    > On Dec 4, 2011, at 12:56 AM, Gary Carpenter wrote:
                    >

                    > > i will bring my slim whitman album.

                  • Gary Carpenter
                    Message 9 of 20 , Dec 6, 2011
                      but from coming from f.w.  do i drive by or near there.  v.r.m.

                      without looking at the map, will i drive past vista ridge mall?

                      The address is 3616 Blanco Creek Trail, McKinney.

                      http://maps.yahoo.com/#q=3616+Blanco+Creek+Trl%2C+McKinney%2C+TX++75070-6133&conf=1&start=1&lat=33.18849310425853&lon=-96.73822402954101&zoom=11&mvt=m&trf=0

                      Let me know if you have any trouble with the map link.

                      The current Weather.com forecast for Saturday is Mostly Sunny with a High of 50 and east wind at three m.p.h. Should be a pleasant afternoon and calm enough for smoking.

                      Female companions are welcome. You may want to bring your own lawn chairs to ensure that everybody gets a seat. I have five.

                      Please reply whether you can make it or not.

                      Looking forward to seeing you,

                      Gregg

                      --- In thebriarclub@yahoogroups.com, "swpipes@..." <swpipes@...> wrote:

                      > Ok, The list so far:
                      >
                      > Gregg - meat and house
                      > Gary - Slim Whitman
                      > Colin - Buns
                      >
                      > Does this sound bad to anyone but me?
                      >
                      > Com'on fellas, others chime in please.
                      >
                      > Colin
                      >

                      > On Dec 4, 2011, at 12:56 AM, Gary Carpenter wrote:
                      >

                      > > i will bring my slim whitman album.

                    • Gregg Wright
                      Message 10 of 20 , Dec 6, 2011
                        Is this a trick question?

                        but from coming from f.w.  do i drive by or near there.  v.r.m.

                        without looking at the map, will i drive past vista ridge mall?

                        The address is 3616 Blanco Creek Trail, McKinney.

                        http://maps.yahoo.com/#q=3616+Blanco+Creek+Trl%2C+McKinney%2C+TX++75070-6133&conf=1&start=1&lat=33.18849310425853&lon=-96.73822402954101&zoom=11&mvt=m&trf=0

                        Let me know if you have any trouble with the map link.

                        The current Weather.com forecast for Saturday is Mostly Sunny with a High of 50 and east wind at three m.p.h. Should be a pleasant afternoon and calm enough for smoking.

                        Female companions are welcome. You may want to bring your own lawn chairs to ensure that everybody gets a seat. I have five.

                        Please reply whether you can make it or not.

                        Looking forward to seeing you,

                        Gregg

                        --- In thebriarclub@yahoogroups.com, "swpipes@..." <swpipes@...> wrote:

                        > Ok, The list so far:
                        >
                        > Gregg - meat and house
                        > Gary - Slim Whitman
                        > Colin - Buns
                        >
                        > Does this sound bad to anyone but me?
                        >
                        > Com'on fellas, others chime in please.
                        >
                        > Colin
                        >

                        > On Dec 4, 2011, at 12:56 AM, Gary Carpenter wrote:
                        >

                        > > i will bring my slim whitman album.

                      • Gary Carpenter
                        Message 11 of 20 , Dec 7, 2011
                          what hiway goes there.   and does that hiway go near lewisville...

                          but from coming from f.w.  do i drive by or near there.  v.r.m.

                          without looking at the map, will i drive past vista ridge mall?

                          The address is 3616 Blanco Creek Trail, McKinney.

                          http://maps.yahoo.com/#q=3616+Blanco+Creek+Trl%2C+McKinney%2C+TX++75070-6133&conf=1&start=1&lat=33.18849310425853&lon=-96.73822402954101&zoom=11&mvt=m&trf=0

                          Let me know if you have any trouble with the map link.

                          The current Weather.com forecast for Saturday is Mostly Sunny with a High of 50 and east wind at three m.p.h. Should be a pleasant afternoon and calm enough for smoking.

                          Female companions are welcome. You may want to bring your own lawn chairs to ensure that everybody gets a seat. I have five.

                          Please reply whether you can make it or not.

                          Looking forward to seeing you,

                          Gregg

                          --- In thebriarclub@yahoogroups.com, "swpipes@..." <swpipes@...> wrote:

                          > Ok, The list so far:
                          >
                          > Gregg - meat and house
                          > Gary - Slim Whitman
                          > Colin - Buns
                          >
                          > Does this sound bad to anyone but me?
                          >
                          > Com'on fellas, others chime in please.
                          >
                          > Colin
                          >

                          > On Dec 4, 2011, at 12:56 AM, Gary Carpenter wrote:
                          >

                          > > i will bring my slim whitman album.

                        • Colin Rigs by
                          Message 12 of 20 , Dec 7, 2011
                            121

                            Sent from my iPhone

                            what hiway goes there.   and does that hiway go near lewisville...

                            but from coming from f.w.  do i drive by or near there.  v.r.m.

                            without looking at the map, will i drive past vista ridge mall?

                            The address is 3616 Blanco Creek Trail, McKinney.

                            http://maps.yahoo.com/#q=3616+Blanco+Creek+Trl%2C+McKinney%2C+TX++75070-6133&conf=1&start=1&lat=33.18849310425853&lon=-96.73822402954101&zoom=11&mvt=m&trf=0

                            Let me know if you have any trouble with the map link.

                            The current Weather.com forecast for Saturday is Mostly Sunny with a High of 50 and east wind at three m.p.h. Should be a pleasant afternoon and calm enough for smoking.

                            Female companions are welcome. You may want to bring your own lawn chairs to ensure that everybody gets a seat. I have five.

                            Please reply whether you can make it or not.

                            Looking forward to seeing you,

                            Gregg

                            --- In thebriarclub@yahoogroups.com, "swpipes@..." <swpipes@...> wrote:

                            > Ok, The list so far:
                            >
                            > Gregg - meat and house
                            > Gary - Slim Whitman
                            > Colin - Buns
                            >
                            > Does this sound bad to anyone but me?
                            >
                            > Com'on fellas, others chime in please.
                            >
                            > Colin
                            >

                            > On Dec 4, 2011, at 12:56 AM, Gary Carpenter wrote:
                            >

                            > > i will bring my slim whitman album.

                          • Gary Carpenter
                            Message 13 of 20 , Dec 7, 2011
                              121 goes to wrightville

                              what hiway goes there.   and does that hiway go near lewisville...

                              but from coming from f.w.  do i drive by or near there.  v.r.m.

                              without looking at the map, will i drive past vista ridge mall?

                              The address is 3616 Blanco Creek Trail, McKinney.

                              http://maps.yahoo.com/#q=3616+Blanco+Creek+Trl%2C+McKinney%2C+TX++75070-6133&conf=1&start=1&lat=33.18849310425853&lon=-96.73822402954101&zoom=11&mvt=m&trf=0

                              Let me know if you have any trouble with the map link.

                              The current Weather.com forecast for Saturday is Mostly Sunny with a High of 50 and east wind at three m.p.h. Should be a pleasant afternoon and calm enough for smoking.

                              Female companions are welcome. You may want to bring your own lawn chairs to ensure that everybody gets a seat. I have five.

                              Please reply whether you can make it or not.

                              Looking forward to seeing you,

                              Gregg

                              --- In thebriarclub@yahoogroups.com, "swpipes@..." <swpipes@...> wrote:

                              > Ok, The list so far:
                              >
                              > Gregg - meat and house
                              > Gary - Slim Whitman
                              > Colin - Buns
                              >
                              > Does this sound bad to anyone but me?
                              >
                              > Com'on fellas, others chime in please.
                              >
                              > Colin
                              >

                              > On Dec 4, 2011, at 12:56 AM, Gary Carpenter wrote:
                              >

                              > > i will bring my slim whitman album.

                            • Bob Gilbert
                              Message 14 of 20 , Dec 8, 2011
                                I've been computerless recently so haven't kept up with this. Please let me know what else you need. I'll bring all that is needed. bob gilbert

                                "Life is a shock, always full of horror and beauty". Kate Ridenour Feb '09

                                Message 15 of 20 , Dec 8, 2011
                                  i was going to bring mitch miller record but crigs asked for slim whitman, so you can bring   mitch miller and gang...

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Dec 8, 2011
                                    No. Repeat: No. Absolutely no Mitch Miller, Lawrence Welk, or any other of that ilk.

                                    Records by such artists as Lefty Frizzell, Hank Williams (Sr.), Carl Perkins, and Marty Robbins (I have "Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs") will be cheerfully allowed.

                                    Thanking you for your kind consideration,

                                    Your discriminating host

                                      Message 18 of 20 , Dec 10, 2011
                                        Had an awesome time, wish I could have stayed longer but the little one called.  Looking forward to Tuesday.
                                        Chris

                                        Message 19 of 20 , Dec 17, 2011
                                          Don't know whose present I grabbed but it was a small two pipe bag. It's the perfect size to tote around when I don't need something bigger. Whoever brought it, thanks. bob
                                        • zzcarp53
                                          Message 20 of 20 , Aug 18 9:25 PM