Houston trip

  • swpipes@att.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2011
      Fellas,

      The Houston trip scheduled for next weekend 11/12 is canceled. Gregg had a last minute commitment to take care of that weekend.

      We will reschedule; time, weather and schedules permitting.

      Colin
    • Bob Gilbert
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2011
        That works for me. It's beginning to look as if I may have to stay in MS longer that I had planned, so would have had to cancel my going anyhow. This way I will be able to go when we do. bob gilbert

        "Life is a shock, always full of horror and beauty". Kate Ridenour Feb '09
      • Gary Carpenter
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 6, 2011
          10-4  also my cat blacky is due any day and didn't want to leave her all day with babies...

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 6, 2011
            Lawd have mercy....