Good News

  • Timmy
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1 1:02 PM
      To All:

      Went to Up In Smoke Lewisville and they have the front fan fixed which means you can smoke in there now. They are getting a new sytem for the back. The Sherlock Holmes dvd set is 8 movies and 39 tv episodes (so you know) BTW Sherlock Holmes is no relation to John Holmes.

      Timmy not related to tiny Tim.
    • swpipes@att.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1 7:00 PM
        I am surprised John Holmes did not make a porn version of Sherlock Holmes - Surerock Holmes....

        On Sep 1, 2011, at 3:02 PM, Timmy wrote:

        To All:

        Went to Up In Smoke Lewisville and they have the front fan fixed which means you can smoke in there now. They are getting a new sytem for the back. The Sherlock Holmes dvd set is 8 movies and 39 tv episodes (so you know) BTW Sherlock Holmes is no relation to John Holmes.

        Timmy not related to tiny Tim.

      • danny daniels
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2 12:00 PM

          How many references to "smoking pipe" do you think would be in that movie?