Re: [thebriarclub] New member from East Dallas

  • Colin Rigsby
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2009
      Chris,

      Welcome to the group! Please try to make it to the next meeting - I will be sending out an email reminder soon. The meeting is Tuesday, 1/20 at the Up In Smoke in Lewisville - outside of the Vista Ridge Mall; 7:00 pm. There is no official membership or dues - I do all of the work and enjoy it greatly. We have a monthly raffle as well as discussions, occasional theme nights, discussions, etc.
      This meeting is supposed to be "Italian Pipe Night"; sort of a voluntary show and tell.

      There are 2 pipe makers in the club - Myself and Bob Gilbert. Looking forward to discussing your interest at the next meeting. Check out my web site www.shurewoodbriarpipes.com for more information as to my work.
      Bob also is a fine pipe crafter and I am sure you will enjoy seening his work also - he usually brings a few with him to the meetings.

      Regards,

      Colin Rigsby
      ShureWood Briar Pipes
      www.shurewoodbriarpipes.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009
        Colin Rigsby,

        Thank you for the warm welcome.
        I am planning on coming up for the next meeting.

        I also looked over your website and was very impressed with your work.
        I'll have lots of questions for you but will email you off list with
        those.

        Thank you again,
        Chris Buntenbah