Funded Artist Residencies

  • gigslist <gigslist@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2003
      Funded Artist Residencies - Each year Galileo Ocean Colonies fund
      selected artists for our 3 month programs. 2003 heralds the first year
      Galileo Ocean Colonies invitations are open to artists of all nations
      and creeds. Next selection process begins June 2003, deadline for
      applications is July 15, 2003. Programs:- Theatre Arts: Acting,
      performance art, improve, cirque, dance | Visual Arts: Painting,
      drawing, sculpture, instillation | Written Arts: Screen play, stage
      play, poetry | Music Arts: Composition, arrangement, songwriting,
      recording. | Healing Arts: Yoga, Meditation, Tai Chi, Body Work,
      Pilates, other disciplines. Application information can be found at -
      http://www.modernartmedia.net/galileo

      From http://www.Gigslist.org ARts Employment Magazine