Black Dice

  • dumbodian <davisweir@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2003
      Hello all. I know this isn't exactly Boredoms related (besides Eye's
      forthcoming Black Dice remix). Basically, I am wondering if anyone
      will be attending any of the upcoming Black Dice gigs on their tour
      with Godspeedyoublackemprorer? I saw them back in November and it was
      well worth seeing!

      Also, should anyone actually record any of these live shows...please
      post here and we can trade it up!

      Have fun!