FS: Minga & Eye 10", Monde Bruits

  • pm.carey@utoronto.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2003
      ** AIR MAIL POSTAGE depends on DESTINATION **
      If you don't like a price, make me an OFFER.

      $14 -- Minga & Eye - "Eye Love Minga" heart-shaped pic 10" (Japan
      Overseas: JO95) 1995 [Heart-shaped marble vinyl (all are
      different, this one is yellow/purple) feat. ".....", a one
      take synth & voice improv by Minga (c. 10 mo. at the time),
      and "Minga", Eye & Shinro Ohtake's ambient/drone/water piece.
      Sides are labelled w/ small green-tinted, heart-shaped pics
      of Minga and Eye. Comes in resealable clear plastic sleeve
      w/ corner paper insert in Japanese & English. NEW copy.]

      $16 -- Monde Bruits - "Selected Noise Works 93-94" JAP/US CD (Endorphine
      Factory/Charnel: edp-009) 1994 [Excellent harsh noise work.
      Mixed and mastered by Akifumi Nakajima (Aube).]

      -Patrick
      pm.carey@...