[the boredoms] Re: ichi the killer/boredoms connection?

  • wingsoftoast <wingsoftoast@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 15, 2003
      as usual all info from everyone top stuff etc....

      i think the ideal situation for us/europe bore-fans
      lies in a domestic source that imports from japan in bulk -
      my recent dj picapicapica purchase cost about £13 - which is about £7
      cheaper than the next best price i've seen.

      yah boo sucks on the hanatarash 5 front - i've heard it's a bit like
      super roots 5 (another missed opportunity) - ???????

      i've ordered the psycho-baba thing from aquarius anyway + they say
      they can still get copies....

      peter

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Just ask <psylent_life@y...>"