Re: [the boredoms] hanatarash 5

  • Just ask <psylent_life@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 11, 2003
      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Michael Gillham
      <blackoperations_uk@y...> wrote:
      > And there's currently a copy on eBay ...

      I hope no one actually bids on that copy. It's already at $51 (!).
      Comfort has it for half the price and it's sealed too.
    • silllverl <sillverl@dreamwiz.com>
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 11, 2003
        is comfort an online cd shop? can you let me know the website address?

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Just ask <psylent_life@y...>"

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 11, 2003
          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "silllverl <sillverl@d...>"
          <sillverl@d...> wrote:
          > is comfort an online cd shop?

          Yes.

          >can you let me know the website address?

          The address is in the archives (please use them next time), but
          anyway.... http://web.kyoto-inet.or.jp/people/ohkura/

          For those looking for a good price for the Dutch _Ichi the Killer_, go
          to www.lfvw.com/comingsoon.htm I haven't used them myself but will
          very soon. (They are a legit store.) $19.95 for the 2-disc set is
          definitely a steal.