Re: hanatarash 5

  • Just ask <psylent_life@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 11, 2003
      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "wingsoftoast <wingsoftoast@y...>"
      <wingsoftoast@y...> wrote:
      > perennial boredoms-group question - does anyone know if this is
      > available anywhere????

      Comfort. Search the archives for more info.

      > also be grateful to know where anyone bought the dutch ichi dvd from

      The 2-disc set isn't out yet although it will be very soon.
      www.movietyme.com has it for £25.99 (2 disc set) or £19.99 (movie
      only). Personally, I'd just wait a couple of weeks and let other
      shops obtain copies. They'll likely be cheaper. I'll try to remember
      to post more info once the 2-disc set's out and price comparisons have
      commenced.
    • Michael Gillham
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 11, 2003
        I ordered a copy from Comfort for a friend. Fast and
        reliable service.

        And there's currently a copy on eBay ...
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1572&item=934793263

        http://uk.my.yahoo.com
      • Just ask <psylent_life@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 11, 2003
          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Michael Gillham
          <blackoperations_uk@y...> wrote:
          > And there's currently a copy on eBay ...

          I hope no one actually bids on that copy. It's already at $51 (!).
          Comfort has it for half the price and it's sealed too.
        • silllverl <sillverl@dreamwiz.com>
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 11, 2003
            is comfort an online cd shop? can you let me know the website address?

            --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Just ask <psylent_life@y...>"

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 11, 2003
              --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "silllverl <sillverl@d...>"
              <sillverl@d...> wrote:
              > is comfort an online cd shop?

              Yes.

              >can you let me know the website address?

              The address is in the archives (please use them next time), but
              anyway.... http://web.kyoto-inet.or.jp/people/ohkura/

              For those looking for a good price for the Dutch _Ichi the Killer_, go
              to www.lfvw.com/comingsoon.htm I haven't used them myself but will
              very soon. (They are a legit store.) $19.95 for the 2-disc set is
              definitely a steal.