hanatarash 5

  • wingsoftoast <wingsoftoast@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 10, 2003
      perennial boredoms-group question - does anyone know if this is
      available anywhere????

      also be grateful to know where anyone bought the dutch ichi dvd from

      happy new year to y'all + hope it proves fruity whatever you're doing

      also no war in iraq thanks (scuse political interjection)

      peter
    • Just ask <psylent_life@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 11, 2003
        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "wingsoftoast <wingsoftoast@y...>"
        <wingsoftoast@y...> wrote:
        > perennial boredoms-group question - does anyone know if this is
        > available anywhere????

        Comfort. Search the archives for more info.

        > also be grateful to know where anyone bought the dutch ichi dvd from

        The 2-disc set isn't out yet although it will be very soon.
        www.movietyme.com has it for £25.99 (2 disc set) or £19.99 (movie
        only). Personally, I'd just wait a couple of weeks and let other
        shops obtain copies. They'll likely be cheaper. I'll try to remember
        to post more info once the 2-disc set's out and price comparisons have
        commenced.
      • Michael Gillham
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 11, 2003
          I ordered a copy from Comfort for a friend. Fast and
          reliable service.

          And there's currently a copy on eBay ...
          http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1572&item=934793263

          http://uk.my.yahoo.com
        • Just ask <psylent_life@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 11, 2003
            --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Michael Gillham
            <blackoperations_uk@y...> wrote:
            > And there's currently a copy on eBay ...

            I hope no one actually bids on that copy. It's already at $51 (!).
            Comfort has it for half the price and it's sealed too.
          • silllverl <sillverl@dreamwiz.com>
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 11, 2003
              is comfort an online cd shop? can you let me know the website address?

              --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Just ask <psylent_life@y...>"

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 11, 2003
                --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "silllverl <sillverl@d...>"
                <sillverl@d...> wrote:
                > is comfort an online cd shop?

                Yes.

                >can you let me know the website address?

                The address is in the archives (please use them next time), but
                anyway.... http://web.kyoto-inet.or.jp/people/ohkura/

                For those looking for a good price for the Dutch _Ichi the Killer_, go
                to www.lfvw.com/comingsoon.htm I haven't used them myself but will
                very soon. (They are a legit store.) $19.95 for the 2-disc set is
                definitely a steal.