Re: Onsendiscs DJ Pica Pica Pica

  • wingsoftoast <wingsoftoast@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2003
      i ordered the dj pica thingy today by phone (who wouldn't at that
      price?? - it's about £18 from hmv in jp) - onsendiscs is eda
      apparently - anyway i guess we should support them as much as
      possible + hopefully lots more interesting stuff will arrive in the
      uk from japan

      pete

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, souljacker68 <no_reply@y...>