Re: [the boredoms] Re: koroshiya-ichi

  • steve matis
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 8, 2003
      > who
      > could tell me
      > what the dialogue is in the scene where we are first
      > introduced to
      > Kakihara and he is talking to the tottering old
      > yakuza boss. It
      > doesn't seem essential to the plot, but it has been
      > bugging me for a
      > while.

      that scene, if it is in the beginning with the shot of
      kakihara blowing smoke out of his cheeks, is just the
      gang talking about where anjo went with the money. one
      of the guys thinks he ran off with one of the girls
      while the other thinks he is dead and another gang was
      responsible for his murder. they argue about that
      before the next scene where they meet jiji (the small
      guy in the big jacket) and he informs that he hear it
      was a guy named suzuki from the other gang. i THINK
      this the scene you are talking about. its BEFORE the
      1st torture scene.

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com