Onsendiscs DJ Pica Pica Pica

  • souljacker68
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2003
      Hi,
      I just finished reading this months Wire mag and saw an advert for
      http://www.onsendiscs.com They are UK based and are selling
      Planetary Natural Love Gas Webbin' 199999 for £12, various AOA
      releases and other Japan related releases. It's the first time I've
      come across them.
    • wingsoftoast <wingsoftoast@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2003
        i ordered the dj pica thingy today by phone (who wouldn't at that
        price?? - it's about £18 from hmv in jp) - onsendiscs is eda
        apparently - anyway i guess we should support them as much as
        possible + hopefully lots more interesting stuff will arrive in the
        uk from japan

        pete

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, souljacker68 <no_reply@y...>