Re: is that a bore in your pocket...

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 24, 2002
      the last time i saw them ('99) eye was sort of doing dives into the
      stage, kind of dangerous-looking physical moves, while doing a sort
      of chirping bird sound (this was immediately previous to about a 60-
      minute meltdown of sonic majesty). the first time seeing them,
      opening for nirvana (AKA dead man walking: kurt only lasted a few
      more months), boredoms were doing these sort of martial-arts high
      kicks, connecting their feet rather accurately in time with their
      slow rhythms (it was wow2 time, kids) and almost haphazard playing.
      the time at lollapalooza, they were far better than that earlier
      show, and the drummer played trumpet!--- In