Re: Eye's XoX&1

  • kabukiboyinchina
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 23, 2002
      > As for proper hardcore, it's a damn shame that EYEs band Concrete
      Octopus
      > never recorded anything.

      They did record. One song on the TVVA Less Than TV sampler -
      unfortunately the song is more Ramones style punk than hardcore. One
      day I'll mp3 it and share it on soulseek. The video clips of CO on
      the 'Musical Liberation' doco looked and sounded much better - like
      you say unfortunate they didn't record more.
      KB