[the boredoms] Re: VOOREDOMS album problem

  • geofreeom
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 23, 2002
      Actually... I read a press release a few months back, I think in
      September, that Japan had only JUST THEN decided to make psychedelic
      mushrooms illegal. Apparently, you could purchase dried psylocybes
      from street vendors, for supposed "ornamental purposes". But
      inevitably they got too popular and the GOVT. started to notice...
      and as the story goes... POOF!

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, alterego100usa <no_reply@y...>