Re: VOOREDOMS album problem

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2002
      "Claude Zachary <wrote:
      > Then what that means no US Gold & Green, fuck it they should just
      > release all their albums on Ecstatic Peace and fuck Japanese major
      > aho's, so they can put out their music, they're way more popular
      > outside of Japan anyway, they should move to a more herb-friendly
      > country.

      Or as I said the Ipecac label,I would think they would be more than
      happy to release material by Boredoms and Eye and Yoshimi's more high
      profile side projects.They've already released stuff by
      ExGirl,Maldoror(Patton/Merzbow),and the domestic release of
      Ruins'latest,so Mike is definitely Japanese underground
      friendly.Ipecac is a small label,but that is the point,there is less
      industry b.s.and the artist's have complete control.Eye call your
      friend Mike!

      And herb friendly?Are they into the sweet(and illegal kids,don't do
      it)leaf still?I've heard Eye likes to have mystical life changing
      mushroom trips every now and then.