Re: GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 19, 2002
      anyway,
      > shit I hit Billy Idol in the head with a Big Mac in the late 80's,

      Well,obviously he didn't get the hint,as he just toured last year.If
      you see him again,try clocking him with a Big and Tasty,it's only a
      dollar!How do they do it what's their secret?

      Also is this Voordoms at ATP or have Hira and Yamamoto rejoined for
      this?
    • Claude Zachary <claudezachary@msn.com>
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 19, 2002
        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, surrealeye_2001 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:

        > anyway,
        > > shit I hit Billy Idol in the head with a Big Mac in the late
        80's,

        > Well,obviously he didn't get the hint,as he just toured last
        year.If
        > you see him again,try clocking him with a Big and Tasty,it's only
        > dollar!How do they do it what's their secret?
        >
        > Also is this Voordoms at ATP or have Hira and Yamamoto rejoined
        for
        > this?

        VOOREDOMS, I'd expect close to the same set as last time, but with
        OOIOO, shit not a bummer at all. But maybe they'll have new stuff if
        ATR goes back to Osaka? Even if the album comes out next August
        it'll be over 2 years since the recording.