GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS

  • Claude Zachary <claudezachary@msn.com>
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 19, 2002
      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, gygax <gygax0r@y...> wrote:
      > that was one of the biggest namedrop extravaganzas
      > i've read in a long time (and considering i read ILM,
      > that's saying quite a bit).

      Just letting out info. to fans like me who want it, NOW. LOP!

      Sorry that's my reality, its weird, I grew up in LA so I don't
      realize things like writing what I was told by people is such a big
      deal, I guess the whole celebrity fucks action is a LA/NY thing and
      people not there care or something. I only terrorize losers anyway,
      shit I hit Billy Idol in the head with a Big Mac in the late 80's, I
      called Michael jackson a Fag in 1983, I spit in the back of the
      guitar player of Soundgardens head, those are just things that
      happen when you grow up in L-A, sorry I'm twisted. But I don't know
      what your talking about? I guess you mean Matt, cause I don't
      consider anyone a "rock star" or "celebrity" unless their band
      started in the mid-70's at the latest. I certainly respect Eye &
      Yoshimi's music, and always like talk to them when they're here
      cause I've lived in Osaka, and my wife used to see them when
      Yoshikawa was the drummer in a living room, plus they are nice
      people! thats most the most important thing, sorry.

      I don't fucking know Matt! I know this guy Cameron who's on that
      list showing movies for the Melvins that was supposed to happen last
      year before 9/11, he's old friends of MG and I asked him about the
      Boredoms and if Matt was hip to Acid Mothers Temple and he told me a
      bunch of shit. Yeah, well I met SY on the Sister tour because we
      have mutual friends, and thats how I was at ATP all the nights and
      got to party and have an amazing time because Thurston is a cool-ass
      motherfucker who doesn't care what your "status" is, (by the way,
      I'm a loser nobody) and let me have one of the best weekends ever,
      so fucking what! Well I could go off on more stories but I'd be name-
      dropping so here's a bit of info i got today good news and bad news:

      VOOREDOMS (billed as the Boredoms again!) and OOIOO will play (good
      news). New VOOREDOMS album out in Japan NEXT August MAYBE, one full
      year later than it was supposed to be, don't know what the fuck is
      up with the record business nightmares that I'm sure are causing the
      delay, fuck, they should just bring CDR's to the sell at the gig!

      OH, not to mention i'm writing this and last nights messages on no
      sleep for two days.

      And it hasn't been done in a natural way.
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 19, 2002
        anyway,
        > shit I hit Billy Idol in the head with a Big Mac in the late 80's,

        Well,obviously he didn't get the hint,as he just toured last year.If
        you see him again,try clocking him with a Big and Tasty,it's only a
        dollar!How do they do it what's their secret?

        Also is this Voordoms at ATP or have Hira and Yamamoto rejoined for
        this?
      • Claude Zachary <claudezachary@msn.com>
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 19, 2002
          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, surrealeye_2001 <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:

          > anyway,
          > > shit I hit Billy Idol in the head with a Big Mac in the late
          80's,

          > Well,obviously he didn't get the hint,as he just toured last
          year.If
          > you see him again,try clocking him with a Big and Tasty,it's only
          > dollar!How do they do it what's their secret?
          >
          > Also is this Voordoms at ATP or have Hira and Yamamoto rejoined
          for
          > this?

          VOOREDOMS, I'd expect close to the same set as last time, but with
          OOIOO, shit not a bummer at all. But maybe they'll have new stuff if
          ATR goes back to Osaka? Even if the album comes out next August
          it'll be over 2 years since the recording.