[the boredoms] Re: Eye's XoX&1

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2002
      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Arthur Gadney" <a_gadney@h...>
      wrote:

      > So you speak pretty good japanese I guess?

      I'll just shorten it to GIMME SOME VIDEO!

      > > I heard about the Z-Rock one Yoshimi vs. Honda, but
      > anything else?

      Not really,although I think that would be a good home for any stuff
      Eye wanted to do.Although I suppose they wouldn't be able to release
      any Bore/Voor stuff.Mike Patton has said he wanted to form a band
      with 2 drummers and 2 vocalists,one of them being Eye of course.That
      could be interesting,although there is no idicication when or if it
      will happen.