re: cale, to Re: R.F.H

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2002
      don't know about that, but somewhere in my legendarily confused
      collection i have a mono audience master of john cale at 7th house,
      pontiac mi (usa), circa...ummm...maybe 1997 or so. also have a couple
      of the velvet underground shows from boston, incl. 1/10/69(?) that
      were from the original taper (i saw documented proof, and sub-rented
      from the guy). at one time, at least one of the 2 shows was booted,
      but in incomplete form--my copies are complete). -- In
      theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "ferges123 <ferges@w...>" <ferges@w...>
      wrote:
      > Hello,
      > I'm not big fan of Boredoms. I was on this gig in Royal Festival
      Hall