Re: to all

    Message 1 of 327 , Sep 29, 2000
      thanks--learned my lesson. odd that it happened,
      given that i am stringent about wearing seat belts in
      cars (a life-saver, accept no excuses). otherwise my
      beliefs are pretty libertarian/anarchic--but good health
      benefits us all. had no idea this would be so tough, but
      getting along and may get back driving (a car!) soon. and
      i'll be playing super ae loud on my tape deck w/ the
      windows rolled down....
    • andonedreamer
      Message 327 of 327 , Jul 12 9:12 PM
        wow i drove out from chicago to catch that pontiac MI show !!! Talk
        about unreal!!! I was worried about how the show would be without
        yoshikawa but they just transcended anything i was even remotely
        expecting....that show was even better than the Chicago show the next
        night primarily because their sound guy was a bit off on his timing
        on many effects...but pontiac was just absolutely perfect!

        -- In theboredoms@y..., alterego100usa <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > the shirt pictured on this site was purchased by me during the 1999
        > tour (pontiac mi), looks better in-person, though the design is as
        > intricate as it is relatively small. i passed on getting a shirt on
        > the lollapalooza tour 'way back when because that one was virtually
        > unreadable, though it was loaded with tiny characters all over.---
        In