Eye's XoX&1

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2002
      I've been reading a bit about Eye's new-ish hardcore band 1.Any body
      know anything about this?I haven't heard XoX yet either.The snippet
      about 1 said they play 28 songs in a minute.Is this more of Destroy 2
      type silliness?What do you guys think about this stuff?Sometimes I
      feel letdown by the low-fi scum rock projects that Eye and company
      do.It's like the concept is exciting,but the actual result leaves a
      bit to be desired.I wasn't aware Eye was still into the hardcore
      stuff what with the psychedelic flowerpower stuff he's doing now.I
      would really like to see Eye in a proper(and properly recorded)
      hardcore type band,or some Digital Hardcore,yeah Alec Empire and