whenever you see this...

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2002
      i contacted yahoo about the problem with the message and file
      archives; hopefully the situation will be corrected, and we'll be
      informed of the reason for this problem (problems are just that,
      not 'issues': issues are individual magazine copies or subjects of
      sociology). hope this hasn't put anyone off too badly.