sorry the link is too long

  • Claude Zachary <claudezachary@msn.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2002
      http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers/tradelistsher
      e.msnw

      (Most of) Live/Non-US/Out-of-print Boredoms & Related CD's

      Boretonix 2
      Lost Caust 7"
      Public Bath 7"
      Bad Sun Rising comps.
      Soul Discharge (Japanese version)
      Pop Tatari (Japanese version, very different)
      Super GO!!!/Super Punk EP
      Super roots 2
      Super roots 3
      Super roots 5
      Super roots 7
      Super roots 8
      Vision Creation Newsun EP
      Vision Creation Newsun (Box Set)
      Re-Bore 1
      Re-Bore 2
      Re-Bore 3
      Re-Bore 0
      Karera Musication "Ichi the Killer" soundtrack
      Boredoms KXLU 7-4-94 (mint Video also)
      Boredoms Seattle 7-20-95
      Boredoms Club Quattro, Osaka 98
      Boredoms Cambridge Mass. 6-4-99
      Boredoms Vancouver 6-29-99
      Boredoms Seattle 6-30-99
      Boredoms Buffalo '95 (Video)
      Boredoms Pontiac '99 (Video)
      Boredoms Irvine 7-4-99 (Video)
      Boredoms Fuji 1999 "Super Go" (Video-one song only)
      Vooredoms Club Quattro, Shibuya, Tokyo 7-17-01
      Vooredoms UCLA, 3-16-02
      Vooredoms Brighton UK, 7-10-02
      Vooredoms Royal Festival Hall, London, 7-13-02
      Vooredoms Fuji 2001 (4 minutes)
      Vooredoms Fuji 2002 (4 minutes), Video also [all 2002 bands])
      Hantarashi 1
      Hantarashi 2
      Hantarashi 3
      Hantarashi 4
      Hantarashi 5
      Hantarashi "We Are Hardcore" 1
      Hantarashi "We Are Hardcore" 2
      Hantarashi "We Are Hardcore" 3
      Hantarashi "We Are Hardcore" 4
      Hantarashi "We Are Hardcore" 5
      Hantarashi Live 4-12-82
      Hantarashi Live 2-21-88
      Eye Live 3-25-01
      John Zorn & EYE - Nani Nani
      Destroy 2
      DJ Pica Pica Pica - Planetary Natrual Love Gas Webbin'
      UFO or Die - Shock Shoppers/Zombie Tube 7"(vinyl)
      UFO or Die - Cassette Tape Superstar
      Z-Rock Hawaii
      Audio Sports
      DJ Carhouse & MC Hellshit Live Discobay
      DJ Carhouse & MC Hellshit Live London 3-25-95
      EYE & Sonic Youth 4 songs live
      YMO (Eye Remix)
      GONG (Eye Remix)
      Ken Ishii (Eye Remix)
      Yoshimi Speaker/Tunafish Sandwich 7"
      Yoshimi 2 7"
      Yoshimi "Darbyspeak"
      OOIOO - Gold And Green
      OOIOO - Live in Japan 12-25-96
      OOIOO - Live in Japan 8-22-99
      Shock City Shockers Vol. 1
      Shock City Shockers Vol. 2
      Psychobaba - Psychobaba
      Psychobaba - On The Roof Of Kedar Lodge\
      Grind Orchestra - So Wap
      Grind Orchestra - Live At Fandango
      Hanadensya - Hanaden Bless Us All
      Hanadensya - Narcotic Guitar
      Hanadensya - Doobie Shining Love
      Hanadensya - Astral Pigmy Wave
      AOA - Domegapeace
      AOA - Surfin' Allright
      AOA - Emotion Vacation
      Rovo - Pyramid (Live on NHK-FM Live Beat)
      Rovo - Pico
      Rovo - Sai
      Rovo - Pyramid
      Rovo - Imago
      Rovo - Live At The Tonic
      Rovo - Live At The Liquid Room 5-16-01
      Yamamoto - Crown Of Fuzzy Grove
      Yamamoto - Approach 1-3
      Omiode Hatoba - Blue Hawaii
      Omiode Hatoba - Suichi Joe
      Omiode Hatoba - Sugar Clip EP
      Omiode Hatoba - Kinsei
      Omiode Hatoba - Mantanko
      Ruins-Hatoba

      + "Free" & "Super Now"

      thats all I can come up with right now, ask about times & quality.

      Dan
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 10, 2002
        yo "Claude"that is a list of all the stuff you own?We need to talk
        sir!Maybe I can dig through my collection and offer up a measly
        something for trade.You don't have Omoide Hatoba-Vuoy though?
        Damn,that is hard to find these days.........
      • gygax
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 17, 2002
          Although tickets will not be on sale until Jan 10th,
          some of you may be interested that Matt Groening has
          chosen The Boredoms and OoioO (among many others) to
          perform at next spring's All Tomorrows Parties
          festival in Los Angeles.

          Official word will come as the contracts with booking
          agents are SSD.

          Please feel free to resume collector obsessions and
          tape trading arrangements.

          gygax!

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • trigger_goldberg
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 17, 2002
            Oh my god.

            Do you know the lineup yet otherwise? If so, how can we see it?
            If not... well, I don't care. This is the best news I've heard since I
            heard that the Boredoms were playing at the last ATP.

            --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, gygax <gygax0r@y...>