RE: [the boredoms] weird/has to be wrong listing on POP-Kiss

  • michael calore
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2002
      claude

      when you indicate an error has been made, are you referring to the omission
      of ATR, or the actual existence of the song?

      it's a good song, i've got the CD. it's one of about 3 or 4 good songs on
      the set. haha

      -m

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2002
        i thought he was referring to the presence of Yoshikawa, which does
        sound like an error. --- In theboredoms@y..., "michael calore"

      • dwatson.geo <aj153@freenet.carleton.ca>
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 2002
          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Claude Zachary"
          <claudezachary@m...> wrote:
          > Sharin' in the Groove: Celebrating the Music of Phish (The
          > Mockingbird Foundation--no #--CD) 2001
          > "Free (End of Session Version)" (7:25) [listed as 8:45] ("Free"--
          > Music: Trey Anastasio; Lyrics--Tom Marshall; "End of Session"--
          > Music: Phish; Lyrics: Tom Marshall)
          > LINE-UP: YAMATAKA EYE--Keyboards; YOSHIMI P-WE--Drums; YOSHIKAWA--
          > Synthesizer, vocals; SEIICHI YAMAMOTO--Guitar; HILAH--Bass
          >
          > this if from the POP-Kiss disc.
          > http://www.ottawa-anime.org/~eyevocal/boredoms/boredisc.htm
          >
          > I'd think they'd know what they are talking about, I'm sure its a
          > fuck-up (they forgot ATR too), but there's always the weird chance?

          That is the exact line-up listing in my copy of Sharin' in the
          Groove. They may have buggered up the spelling of Shawn Scallen's
          name, but I don't think they'd go so far as to get the line-up
          wrong. Maybe Yoshikawa is still close enough to the group to pop in
          every now and again (remember, his stint as second vocalist was the
          *second* time he was a member, after an abortive turn on drums). Met
          him after the Phew/Grind Orchestra gig as part of the Bears' 12th
          Anniversary celebration and he (and the rest of the band) was very
          nice.