[the boredoms] Re: Re Voordoms at FujiRock 2001 clip

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2002
      Is that the one where at the end of the show Eye gives a cymbal and
      drum case to the audience?I'm kicking myself,I used to have that(with
      a Choco Synth era show on same tape)and a video magazine with 2 Bore
      songs on it.But I got rid of both because I didn't like the sound
      quality.Now I have no ammunition when I want to trade!ERRRRRRRRRR!!!!
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2002
        a shop in plymouth mich called the record collector that catered to
        noise rock(maybe they still do...?)and was somehow affiliated with
        princess dragonmom et al, sold copies of a boredoms comp tape with
        their other videos. you might look them up--got a nice beefheart
        video comp from them--- In theboredoms@y..., surrealeye_2001