[the boredoms] Re: Re Voordoms at FujiRock 2001 clip

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2002
      hey, that '99 pontiac video sounds like something...i taped it on
      audio, it was apocalyptic compared to seeing boredoms at lollapalooza
      and on the nirvana tour. it was at 7th house in pontiac (now no
      longer in business for concerts), one of several really fine concerts
      there--saw cornelius, john cale, others there--one online site runs
      some photos of the '99 show but misidentifies it as "7th heaven"---
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2002
        Is that the one where at the end of the show Eye gives a cymbal and
        drum case to the audience?I'm kicking myself,I used to have that(with
        a Choco Synth era show on same tape)and a video magazine with 2 Bore
        songs on it.But I got rid of both because I didn't like the sound
        quality.Now I have no ammunition when I want to trade!ERRRRRRRRRR!!!!
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2002
          a shop in plymouth mich called the record collector that catered to
          noise rock(maybe they still do...?)and was somehow affiliated with
          princess dragonmom et al, sold copies of a boredoms comp tape with
          their other videos. you might look them up--got a nice beefheart
          video comp from them--- In theboredoms@y..., surrealeye_2001