Re: [the boredoms] Re: Re Voordoms at FujiRock 2001 clip

  • Claude Zachary
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002
      get the vcns VIDEO its the best thing ever, also the Super Go video is on
      there, and about 2 minutes of Okinawa 12-31-99. All on SS.

      I got the 2002 VOOREDOMS Fuji video on tape and its the same thing about 3-4
      minutes.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002
        What is the VCN video,is this the Super SEEEE one?Or something
        different?Concert footage?People need I remind you for the 1
        billionth time I REALLY want Bore concert vids from the Super Ae era
        onwards,maybe we can negotiate?
      • Claude Zachary
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002
          --- In theboredoms@y..., surrealeye_2001 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > What is the VCN video,is this the Super SEEEE one?Or something
          > different?Concert footage?People need I remind you for the 1
          > billionth time I REALLY want Bore concert vids from the Super Ae
          era
          > onwards,maybe we can negotiate?

          No its a video for VCNS edited to 6-7 minutes, amazing insanity.
          The Super SEEE is the Super Go video I was talking about. I got
          Fuji 99 Boredoms doing Super Go, the whole song, the just didn't
          know what to do with the VOOREDOMDS in 01&02 they just edited out3-4
          minutes, the 01 is on SS. The 99 & 02 I have on video, I have one
          song from each band that played 02, whatever they showed on WOWOW.

          the post-Super Are Gigs I have on video:
          6-99 Pontiac MI
          7-4-99 Irvine, fuck thats it? that sucks.

          Whats your soulseek name?

          http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 3, 2002
            hey, that '99 pontiac video sounds like something...i taped it on
            audio, it was apocalyptic compared to seeing boredoms at lollapalooza
            and on the nirvana tour. it was at 7th house in pontiac (now no
            longer in business for concerts), one of several really fine concerts
            there--saw cornelius, john cale, others there--one online site runs
            some photos of the '99 show but misidentifies it as "7th heaven"---
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 3, 2002
              Is that the one where at the end of the show Eye gives a cymbal and
              drum case to the audience?I'm kicking myself,I used to have that(with
              a Choco Synth era show on same tape)and a video magazine with 2 Bore
              songs on it.But I got rid of both because I didn't like the sound
              quality.Now I have no ammunition when I want to trade!ERRRRRRRRRR!!!!
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 3, 2002
                a shop in plymouth mich called the record collector that catered to
                noise rock(maybe they still do...?)and was somehow affiliated with
                princess dragonmom et al, sold copies of a boredoms comp tape with
                their other videos. you might look them up--got a nice beefheart
                video comp from them--- In theboredoms@y..., surrealeye_2001