Re Voordoms at FujiRock 2001 clip

  • clappinghands@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      Is this on the web? URL?

      Thanks,
      Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
        I got it off of soulseek,so I imagine everyone else can,considering
        it takes AGES for me to download stuff.And most of the stuff I can't
        access because of my computer setup.I found it under Voordoms aka
        Boredoms Live at Fujirock 2001,although Voordoms was spelled very
        strangely.Anyway,I think just do a Bore-search and you should see it
        listed.This is a different,and slightly longer clip than that one
        from 2000?where they played by the ocean.They must play there every
        year huh?Damn I need friends in Japan!