Voordoms at FujiRock 2001 clip

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
      Has everyone downloaded this yet?I wasn't sure what it was,it's under
      2 minutes but it's pretty cool I think.They show Eye and Yoshimi
      interviewed then a bit of the Voordoms set with EXCELLENT footage of
      Eye at work.Damn it all,why can't I get any Voordoms stuff on video!
      Especially all these Fujirock shows that only last a few minutes on
      the web.Where are those international traders!There has to be some
      Japanese dudes out there with choice Bore bootlegs!
    • forestwander <arken001@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 2002
        the one you have is around 20mb, no? i had that one forever but
        finally got ahold of the 40mb one, over three minutes. i'm jupitah on
        soulseek. you can download it from me.
      • forestwander <arken001@hotmail.com>
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 17, 2002
            --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "forestwander <arken001@h...>"
            <arken001@h...> wrote:
            > the one you have is around 20mb, no? i had that one forever but
            > finally got ahold of the 40mb one, over three minutes. i'm jupitah on
            > soulseek. you can download it from me.

            ok, i don't know why that went twice, and besides that, i thought for
            some reason nobody had responded to this, but it seems it has been
            figured out.

            :0)