Re: Nice to meet you boredoms fan

    Message 1 of 327 , May 24, 2000
      first came across boredoms when pop tatari and
      the early boredoms cds were released in u.s. had not
      heard many others with such sounds before, and have
      since bought most cds available here.<br><br>have seen
      boredoms live three times, but the 1999 show (in michigan)
      was the most amazing. They are truly a remarkable
      group, and it's great to introduce others to their
      performances.<br><br>"Super You", "Super Are", and "Acid Police" are the
      kinds of things I play when I drive my car around town,
      windows rolled down, full volume...<br><br>Any stories
      about Boredoms live shows?
    • andonedreamer
      Message 327 of 327 , Jul 12, 2002
        wow i drove out from chicago to catch that pontiac MI show !!! Talk
        about unreal!!! I was worried about how the show would be without
        yoshikawa but they just transcended anything i was even remotely
        expecting....that show was even better than the Chicago show the next
        night primarily because their sound guy was a bit off on his timing
        on many effects...but pontiac was just absolutely perfect!

        -- In theboredoms@y..., alterego100usa <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > the shirt pictured on this site was purchased by me during the 1999
        > tour (pontiac mi), looks better in-person, though the design is as
        > intricate as it is relatively small. i passed on getting a shirt on
        > the lollapalooza tour 'way back when because that one was virtually
        > unreadable, though it was loaded with tiny characters all over.---
        In