Eye'n'Otomo'n'commercials

  • Arthur Gadney
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2002
      Hello.

      Did anybody else notice that Eye and Otomo Yoshihide will be playing
      together at the Unlimited festival in Austria later this year??
      I was quite surprised by this. As far as I know, they haven't played
      together as a duo since 1995 and I think it's safe to say that both of their
      musical styles have changed quite radically since then. I'm quite curious
      what this performance will be... Sine waves and tribal drumming?! Any ideas
      what's up?!?

      And is that really Eye in the new H&M commercial which is doing heavy
      rotation on MTV at the moment?

      Thanks.