eye get

  • panicstepper
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 26, 2002
      Whoops! What I was trying to say was that what I count as
      psychadelic is not specifcally a particular genre but a way of
      thinking: hearing the sound between sounds and seeing the colours
      between colours. Like Jean Luc Godard said: 'It's not blood. It's
      red'. Letting the sound image stand autonomously, free of any
      symbolic significance (it is so boring to try and assign a meaning to
      everything!). Anyhow, should be hearing #5 pretty damn soon so will
      let you know! In many ways 5 is also my favorite super roots for
      this reason.

      Nat