Nothing Cool is interested in touring Japan can you help?

  • theodore_logian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2002
      Hello,

      My name is Theo, I play drums in Nothing Cool (pop-punk). We are
      interested in touring Japan at the begining of 2003. If you or anyone
      you know can help us with this, we would very much apriciate it.

      Thanks,

      Theo

      Nothing Cool is from San Francisco Califonia and has been togeather
      for 11 year. We have 3 CD's 1 12' split, and 4 7'. We've been on 7
      USA tours.

      Nothing Cool is:

      Jeremy Cool - Vocals and Guitar (Dummyup Records)
      Jeff Ucker - Bass Vocals (J-Church)
      Jimmy Cheetah - Guitar Vocals (Tilt, Screw 32)
      Theo Logian - Drums (The Dread)

      http://www.dummyup.com

      http://www.dummyup.com/multimedia.htm

      http://www.cheetahsrecords.com/nothingcool.html