P.S ... Re: [the boredoms] eye want

  • panicstepper
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 19 1:44 PM
      Just that I understand it is in the more recent, uh, pyschadelic vein
      and I am totally into it at this current time. Of course I would
      like to acquire Hanatarash 1 and 2 but see little chance on that.
      Thanks for the aquarisrecords link by the way - have e'ed them.

      --- In theboredoms@y..., Michael Gillham <blackoperations_uk@y...>

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 19 9:07 PM
        To say the least, Hanatarash "5" is pretty fucking
        cosmic! Ha Ha.

        http://uk.my.yahoo.com
      • 1-0
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 23 5:24 AM
          --- In theboredoms@y..., "panicstepper" <panicstepper@y...> wrote:
          > Just that I understand it is in the more recent, uh, pyschadelic
          vein
          > and I am totally into it at this current time. Of course I would
          > like to acquire Hanatarash 1 and 2 but see little chance on that.
          > Thanks for the aquarisrecords link by the way - have e'ed them.

          Well, yes and no. It is one long electronic noise-blip-scream, so I
          guess that falls in line with some stuff Boredoms have been doing
          recently -- but it was recorded in 1988!

          Dominique
        • panicstepper
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 23 9:17 AM
            --- In theboredoms@y..., 1-0 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > --- In theboredoms@y..., "panicstepper" <panicstepper@y...> wrote:
            > > Just that I understand it is in the more recent, uh, pyschadelic
            > vein
            > > and I am totally into it at this current time. Of course I would
            > > like to acquire Hanatarash 1 and 2 but see little chance on
            that.
            > > Thanks for the aquarisrecords link by the way - have e'ed them.

            > Well, yes and no. It is one long electronic noise-blip-scream, so
            > guess that falls in line with some stuff Boredoms have been doing
            > recently -- but it was recorded in 1988!
            >
            > Dominique
          • panicstepper
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 26 6:08 AM
              Whoops! What I was trying to say was that what I count as
              psychadelic is not specifcally a particular genre but a way of
              thinking: hearing the sound between sounds and seeing the colours
              between colours. Like Jean Luc Godard said: 'It's not blood. It's
              red'. Letting the sound image stand autonomously, free of any
              symbolic significance (it is so boring to try and assign a meaning to
              everything!). Anyhow, should be hearing #5 pretty damn soon so will
              let you know! In many ways 5 is also my favorite super roots for
              this reason.

              Nat