eye want

  • panicstepper
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 18, 2002
      Hello

      I just joined this group because I went to the Boredoms show at
      Brighton and RFH and Boredoms fans seem so nice that it would be rude
      not to really...

      Anyway, the most immediate thing that springs to mind is that I am
      sort of desperate to track a copy of Hanatarash 5 and was wondering
      if anyone could sort me out a cdr (pref.) or MD copy. I have a lot
      of boredoms related stuff to, eh, trade copies in return (all
      official releases) so let me know.

      nat
    • Michael Gillham
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 18, 2002
        Hanatarash "5" at http://www.aquariusrecords.org/

        I know of a couple of other sources, so if they can't
        help you (i.e, it's out of stock), post back and I'll
        let you know.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 18, 2002
          Oh, and why Hanatarash "5" in particular?

          http://uk.my.yahoo.com
        • panicstepper
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 19, 2002
            Just that I understand it is in the more recent, uh, pyschadelic vein
            and I am totally into it at this current time. Of course I would
            like to acquire Hanatarash 1 and 2 but see little chance on that.
            Thanks for the aquarisrecords link by the way - have e'ed them.

            --- In theboredoms@y..., Michael Gillham <blackoperations_uk@y...>

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 19, 2002
              To say the least, Hanatarash "5" is pretty fucking
              cosmic! Ha Ha.

              http://uk.my.yahoo.com
            • 1-0
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 23, 2002
                --- In theboredoms@y..., "panicstepper" <panicstepper@y...> wrote:
                > Just that I understand it is in the more recent, uh, pyschadelic
                vein
                > and I am totally into it at this current time. Of course I would
                > like to acquire Hanatarash 1 and 2 but see little chance on that.
                > Thanks for the aquarisrecords link by the way - have e'ed them.

                Well, yes and no. It is one long electronic noise-blip-scream, so I
                guess that falls in line with some stuff Boredoms have been doing
                recently -- but it was recorded in 1988!

                Dominique
              • panicstepper
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 23, 2002
                  --- In theboredoms@y..., 1-0 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > --- In theboredoms@y..., "panicstepper" <panicstepper@y...> wrote:
                  > > Just that I understand it is in the more recent, uh, pyschadelic
                  > vein
                  > > and I am totally into it at this current time. Of course I would
                  > > like to acquire Hanatarash 1 and 2 but see little chance on
                  that.
                  > > Thanks for the aquarisrecords link by the way - have e'ed them.

                  > Well, yes and no. It is one long electronic noise-blip-scream, so
                  > guess that falls in line with some stuff Boredoms have been doing
                  > recently -- but it was recorded in 1988!
                  >
                  > Dominique
                • panicstepper
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 26, 2002
                    Whoops! What I was trying to say was that what I count as
                    psychadelic is not specifcally a particular genre but a way of
                    thinking: hearing the sound between sounds and seeing the colours
                    between colours. Like Jean Luc Godard said: 'It's not blood. It's
                    red'. Letting the sound image stand autonomously, free of any
                    symbolic significance (it is so boring to try and assign a meaning to
                    everything!). Anyhow, should be hearing #5 pretty damn soon so will
                    let you know! In many ways 5 is also my favorite super roots for
                    this reason.

                    Nat