Re: bore on radio

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2002
      okay, it's not for sure yet, but it looks like i will be doing an all-
      Japanese Noise Radio Show beginning around September. it took a
      little schmoozing, but it will probably be Austin's first (hopefully
      not only) Japanese Noise radio show. it looks like the time slot will
      be around late night on Monday Night/Tues Morning. Again, if you
      live in the Austin area i'm on 91.7 fm and for everyone else go to
      www.kvrx.org and listen there. so far possible playlists will
      include: Boredoms, Merzbow, Hijokaidan, Incapacitants, Aube, MSBR,
      Pain Jerk, Violent Onsen Geisha, Keiji Haino, Government Alpha, Otomo
      Yoshihide, Solmania, Masonna, Gerogerigegege, KK Null, Monde Bruits,
      Acid Mother's Temple, High Rise, Magical Power Mako, White Heaven,
      Fushitsusha, Angel'n Heavy Syrup, Hanadensha, OOIOO, Rovo, Ruins,
      Sakoto Fuji, Aunt Sally, Coa, Melt Banana, Polysics, Omoide Hatoba,
      AOA, Haco, Novo Tono, Deerhoof, Zeni Geva, Demisemiquaver,
      Hanatarash, Grind Orchestra, Audiosports, MC Hellshit& DJ Carhouse,
      and Dj Pica Pica Pica.
      If you have any suggestions for groups that aren't listed let me
      know. and try to tune in if you can, because i can show my ratings
      to record labels and they believe me when i say "americans do listen
      to Japanoise" and they say "okay we'll send you more promo records to
      play" see where this is going...
      in the mean time, my free form show is still broadcasting Mon Night
      from 1-3am central and this week i will be playing tracks
      from "Inspiration from E2-E4" featuring rovo, dub squad, and more! I
      promise to keep you guys updated when the all-Japanese Noise
      officially begins.
      peace
      Ryan