new noise/jazz/art-rock bootleg trading group

  • Natural_D
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      Please pardon the spam. I'm a huge Boredoms fan and have seen them a
      bunch of times, though i just discovered this Yahoo Group. I also
      just created a Yahoo group dedicated to trading bootlegs of "out"
      music, from free-jazz, to heavy psych, to classic art-punk, to noise
      or whatever. Right now there are about 100 members, primarily from
      other yahoo groups I take part in (like Coltrane and the Fall). My
      own trading list includes a couple of Boredoms shows, plus stuff like
      the Ex, Devo, Sun City Girls, David S. Ware, Minutemen plus some run-
      of-the-mill stuff. Please check out the group if you're interested:

      Cheers,
      David
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2002
        no problem with the 'spam', i'm anticensorship myself but would like
        to see things more or less on-target as far as subject matter, thanks
        for the info (jim)--- In theboredoms@y..., "Natural_D"