Super Roots 2

  • dwatson.geo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2002
      Thanks to the Psychedelic Boredoms Page, I discovered that there's
      not one, but two Boredoms Yahoo! groups. Cool. So here I am.

      In the boredoms group's Files section, I have posted MP3s of the out
      of print/rare/collectorscum-juicing EP Super Roots 2, which I encoded
      from my own copy of the CD. If you've wanted to hear what that one
      sounded like without having to slug it out on eBay, here's your
      chance. Enjoy.

      I am also readying Boredoms' eYe, Ear, Nose and Throat Page for a
      move to its new home. The Sore Diamonds discography still isn't
      updated yet (I know, sheeit), but the main Pop Kiss one is, as are
      the front page links, and SD should be getting updated bit by bit
      after I settle in. When everything is ready, I'll post in these
      groups and let you all know.

      Life is OK!

      Dave Watson
      One of the Boretronicized.