Re: destroy 2

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 11, 2002
      yeah it's just the "era of glittering gas" cd. according to sore
      diomonds the 369 ep is out of print. and anyway, audiosports is
      pretty cool, but you can tell that it's not really eye's baby. i've
      heard that he basically just lended his voice for the group, but i
      guess it's still worth owning.

      --- In theboredoms@y..., surrealeye_2001 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Hey fastyouth is your Audio Sports the Era of Glittering Gas one?
      I'm
      > surprised no one has put it on Audiogalaxy.I've got that one,but
      I'd