Re: destroy 2

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 11, 2002
      Hey fastyouth is your Audio Sports the Era of Glittering Gas one?I'm
      surprised no one has put it on Audiogalaxy.I've got that one,but I'd
      like to find the 3.6.9. EP they did years ago.I should burn a copy
      just for my records,Audio Sports is impossible to find these days,and
      it kicks ass so I'd hate to lose it.
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 11, 2002
        yeah it's just the "era of glittering gas" cd. according to sore
        diomonds the 369 ep is out of print. and anyway, audiosports is
        pretty cool, but you can tell that it's not really eye's baby. i've
        heard that he basically just lended his voice for the group, but i
        guess it's still worth owning.