Re: destroy 2

  • exfedex2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2002
      Yeah this sounds like a deal! The ATP boot is absolutely
      unbelievable! I'm re-living it in audio and my mouth is still
      dropping. I stood there at UCLA with my mouth hanging open for the
      entire set. Absolute elation! ;-)

      I'd give the quality a 7.5 if 10 is a perfect studio recording. It's
      totally worthwhile.

      Email me at NuggetsTwo@... and we'll work out the details instead
      of using the message board.