Re: [the boredoms] Re: destroy 2

  • nimereht@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2002
      destroy 2 was most defenitely a 3 " cd....it came in a little cardboard
      sleeve...

    • exfedex2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2002
        Yeah this sounds like a deal! The ATP boot is absolutely
        unbelievable! I'm re-living it in audio and my mouth is still
        dropping. I stood there at UCLA with my mouth hanging open for the
        entire set. Absolute elation! ;-)

        I'd give the quality a 7.5 if 10 is a perfect studio recording. It's
        totally worthwhile.

        Email me at NuggetsTwo@... and we'll work out the details instead
        of using the message board.