Re: destroy 2

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 10, 2002
      well, you might have to specify further than just "eye smashing and
      noise" (let's face it, more than half of eye's discography is
      smashing and noise). but yeah, it's a 3" disc with eye and shinro
      (sp?) from the group 19 juke, if not mistaken. 48 songs on one 3"
      disc! but wait you say that you have the ATP recording. i would
      love a copy of that! i don't have many boredoms rarities, other than
      an out of print hanatarash 7". actually i can burn a copy of
      audiosports (eye's rap group). does that tickle your fancy?

      --- In theboredoms@y..., exfedex2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > ---
      > WAIT! What's Destroy 2? How did I miss this? I'd LOVE a copy and
      > in trade I can burn a copy of the Vooredoms performance at ATP in
      > L.A. in March. Color me stupid, but I don't know what Destroy 2
      is!
      > Is that the 3-inch CD that Eye did that's just a bunch of smashing
      > around and noise? Confirm? ;-)
      >

      > n theboredoms@y..., shagymops <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > I have the whole Destroy 2 album on mp3. I got it off of Soulseek
      > > (www.soulseek.org) and I have have it shared on Audiogalaxy. If
      you
      > > want I could make you a cdr of it and send it to you!! Lemme know.
    • shagymops
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 11, 2002
        I dont know if it was from a 3 inch cd or not, but the title is "We
        Are Voice & Rhythm Only" and there is 48 "songs". The line up is eYe
        and Chew, not Shinro Ohtake and eYe, that would be the Puzzle Punks
        (I also have on mp3 24 Smash Hits By 24 Puzzle Punk Bands). The
        Destroy 2 "songs" clock in anywhere from 1 second to 39 seconds. Very
        amusing. I will be happy to trade it for a copy of the Boredoms ATP
        show. How is the sound quality on that by the way? Lemme know whats
        up.
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 11, 2002
          Hey fastyouth is your Audio Sports the Era of Glittering Gas one?I'm
          surprised no one has put it on Audiogalaxy.I've got that one,but I'd
          like to find the 3.6.9. EP they did years ago.I should burn a copy
          just for my records,Audio Sports is impossible to find these days,and
          it kicks ass so I'd hate to lose it.
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 11, 2002
            yeah it's just the "era of glittering gas" cd. according to sore
            diomonds the 369 ep is out of print. and anyway, audiosports is
            pretty cool, but you can tell that it's not really eye's baby. i've
            heard that he basically just lended his voice for the group, but i
            guess it's still worth owning.