Re: living in shock city

  • djanjankyo
    Message 1 of 327 , Jul 2, 2000
      I already have shock city shockers which I bought
      from other music in NYC, the general mecca of imports
      in new york and maybe most of the east coast. the cd
      is expensive(around 30 bucks) but because the
      packaging and the content(quite priceless since most of
      these groups will never record a full album) you will
      get your money's worth. I have actually had to wait
      almost 6 months for other music to get the cd because
      they said that the packaging was expensive. I don't
      know if it is true but if anyone wants an original
      copy, it is best to call other music every week to see
      if they have a copy there. when they do, buy it
      cause they do not restock it regularly.<br>I will also
      mention for anyone in the US searching for japanese cds,
      try www.cdjapan.co.jp, they carry rashinban, rovo and
      a lot of other stuff.<br>unless you plan to go to
      japan and bring a 1000 dollars for cds, these are some
      of the few options you have.
    • andonedreamer
      Message 327 of 327 , Jul 12, 2002
        wow i drove out from chicago to catch that pontiac MI show !!! Talk
        about unreal!!! I was worried about how the show would be without
        yoshikawa but they just transcended anything i was even remotely
        expecting....that show was even better than the Chicago show the next
        night primarily because their sound guy was a bit off on his timing
        on many effects...but pontiac was just absolutely perfect!

        -- In theboredoms@y..., alterego100usa <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > the shirt pictured on this site was purchased by me during the 1999
        > tour (pontiac mi), looks better in-person, though the design is as
        > intricate as it is relatively small. i passed on getting a shirt on
        > the lollapalooza tour 'way back when because that one was virtually
        > unreadable, though it was loaded with tiny characters all over.---
        In