Re: [the boredoms] Another Boredoms date

  • Michael Calore
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2002
      >post more unless anyone knows anything about this. I probably
      >won't go cos I already got my RFH tickets :P

      hey frank! (if that IS your real name)

      i would recommend that you check out two full Voore!doms performances if
      the ticket prices aren't too prohibitive. i saw both nights in san
      francisco a few months back, and i must say that it took seeing the set
      twice to fully appreciate it. the first night, there's the excitement of
      seeing the boredoms after waiting so long, the strangeness of the stage
      set-up, so much people-watching to do, etc. then, the second night,
      there's more of a friendly atmosphere. you know what to expect, so your
      ears are open to soak up new sounds that you may not have heard the
      first time. you also start to pick up on their non-verbal communication
      cues.

      oh, and the second night, we got an encore. you wouldn't want to miss
      that, would you?

      -m

    • frankk_booth
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 6, 2002
        hey man i would love to go no doubt, but brighton's a bit far for me,
        not really up for going by myself hehe, im a bit fussy like that. but
        you saying you need to see it twice has got me thinkin... if anyone
        is from the milton keynes/bucks area whod want a little loser like me
        to tag along wiff em id consider it hehe.
        dont suppose there'll be any bean dealers outside the RFH doors will
        there hehehe... just kidding. im sure my brain will go all numb just
        by watchin the show...
        peace
      • sooooo spicy
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 7, 2002
          beans?

          what does that mean? we don't have that term in
          america to my knowledge... i'm curious

          http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
        • frankk_booth
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 7, 2002
            hehe....beans, meaning magic beans. beans? dealers.
            u make it out i dont really wanna say it outloud, aint important
            anyway :P