Another Boredoms date

  • frankk_booth
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hi I have no idea if this is true, but a friend said there are
      tickets to see the boredoms in Brighton, and unlike the Festival
      Hall, this will be in a club and not sitting down. I'll ask him and
      post more unless anyone knows anything about this. I probably won't
      go cos I already got my RFH tickets :P
      is there any support?
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2002
        All I have to say to you lucky Brits is please give us a review when
        it's done!
      • Michael Calore
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2002
          >post more unless anyone knows anything about this. I probably
          >won't go cos I already got my RFH tickets :P

          hey frank! (if that IS your real name)

          i would recommend that you check out two full Voore!doms performances if
          the ticket prices aren't too prohibitive. i saw both nights in san
          francisco a few months back, and i must say that it took seeing the set
          twice to fully appreciate it. the first night, there's the excitement of
          seeing the boredoms after waiting so long, the strangeness of the stage
          set-up, so much people-watching to do, etc. then, the second night,
          there's more of a friendly atmosphere. you know what to expect, so your
          ears are open to soak up new sounds that you may not have heard the
          first time. you also start to pick up on their non-verbal communication
          cues.

          oh, and the second night, we got an encore. you wouldn't want to miss
          that, would you?

          -m

        • frankk_booth
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 6, 2002
            hey man i would love to go no doubt, but brighton's a bit far for me,
            not really up for going by myself hehe, im a bit fussy like that. but
            you saying you need to see it twice has got me thinkin... if anyone
            is from the milton keynes/bucks area whod want a little loser like me
            to tag along wiff em id consider it hehe.
            dont suppose there'll be any bean dealers outside the RFH doors will
            there hehehe... just kidding. im sure my brain will go all numb just
            by watchin the show...
            peace
          • sooooo spicy
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 7, 2002
              beans?

              what does that mean? we don't have that term in
              america to my knowledge... i'm curious

              http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
            • frankk_booth
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 7, 2002
                hehe....beans, meaning magic beans. beans? dealers.
                u make it out i dont really wanna say it outloud, aint important
                anyway :P