New Bore Music before next album

  • freedombleeder
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2002
      Hi from mexico

      I strongly recommend this two albums to everyone here, they can
      reduce your bore-needs while the next super roots or new album is
      released:

      1 - "Inspiration from E2-E4"
      (Check out the band list for this tribute to Manuel Götsching)
      Disc 1
      RoVo
      Sugar Plant
      Tribal Circus (eye plays in this band also)
      Buffalo Daughter
      Hi Speed
      Dub Squad

      This album was released on 2001 on the Saldisc label and the limited
      edition includes a bonus cd with a long mix by the mighty Dj EYE.
      Some smbient, some drone, some psychedelica and drums in this one.

      2 - Rovo Live At Tonic 2001
      This one was released this year and its an excellent live document of
      all the rovo releases. It has a perfect sound mixed by bill Laswell
      at John Zorn's label TZADIK. Very good for the Imago fans and also
      for fans of the last rovo albums (Pyramid ,Sai or Sinno).
      If anyone's interested you can find this two releases at the best
      music shop of Sn. Francisco: Aquarius Records. This guys rule, they
      specialize their shop on japan music and rarities.
      You wont be dissapointed, try to get them, i mean its the boredoms
      family...you just cant expect something bad from this dudes.

      www.aquariusrecords.org
    • exfedex2000
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2002
        --- In theboredoms@y..., freedombleeder <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        I COMPLETELY agree! The E2-E4 tribute to Manuel Gottsching is just
        the right medication for Boredoms fans right now. Not the most
        amazing thing you'll ever hear but worth it if just for the price.
        Single disc price but two CD's if you hurry! The second EYE remix
        disc is allegedly a limited edition.

        I bought it a few weeks ago. But the real disc we need is the
        Vooredoms release that's on it's way. Does anybody have a bootleg of
        the ATP performance in L.A. or even the San Fran performances? I'm
        DYING to re-live it at least audibly. ;-)